House Mover

House Mover License Application (PDF)

To apply for a House Mover License you must submit the following:

  • Government issued photo identification
  • Annual $2,000 Bond
  • Annual license and registration fee: $50
    • Registrations expire each year on December 31.
  • Certificate of Liability Insurance with the City of San Antonio listed as the Certificate Holder
    • Proof of public liability property damage insurance policy certificate naming the applicant as the assured and providing for the payment of any liability imposed by law upon such applicant to the extent of:
      • $10,000 for each person for bodily injury
      • $20,000 for bodily injury liability for each accident
      • $5,000 for property damage liability for each accident