Tree Preservation

Before any development of property, a tree application must be submitted. Development that remove trees and disturb vegetation need a Tree Preservation Plan be submitted with the tree application.

Tree permits can sometimes be issued instead of a preservation plan. If applicable, you will need to complete a tree affidavit application and submit the required information and fees.


To improve the appearance and value of properties, there are requirements for the following:

For specific regulations, see the Unified Development Code (UDC).