Incident Reporting

ACS worker speaking with citizens holding a dog at there residence.

We have partnered with the 311 Customer Service Department to address all animal-related call-for-service requests within the City limits.

There are multiple ways to make an animal-related report:

How 311 Works

Once you call 311 and they direct you to our division, we will dispatch one our our officers.

Calls will be responded to based on the assigned priority level. We prioritize calls relating to injured, cruelty, aggressive, bite, or neglect during periods of extreme weather, etc.