Download the App
With the 311 Mobile App, residents can submit service requests for the following service areas:
- Property maintenance
- Scooters/dockless vehicles
To view the full list of services, visit our 311 Services page.
About the App
The 311SA Mobile App allows you to interact with the City of San Antonio by submitting service requests for concerns that need attention. By doing so, you can earn rewards, strengthen communities and empower local businesses.
Through the app, citizens are able to flag (geo-locate a service request), attach a photo, and provide supporting information for issues. The requests go straight to the appropriate City department for evaluation and investigation.
The 311SA Mobile App also has a social network feature, which allows sharing and voting on other users flags/requests.
Top 3 Reasons to Download 311SA
Learn how quick and easy it is to use the 311 Mobile App.
How do I submit a 311 request?
- From the Home screen (+ icon), select a subject category from the list.
- Answer the question(s) which help define your service request
- Specify location by using your location or inputting address.
- Confirm location
- Review “Are any of these flags yours?” to determine if the issue has been previously reported and is currently pending.
- If previously reported, select the flag to vote or share. If not, select Back button to discard processing request.
- If the flag is not on the list, select Next to proceed with processing the request.
- Snap a picture, select from your photo gallery or select “Skip” to proceed without a picture.
- Submit additional information in the text box and answer additional questions needed to process the request. The more details, the better.
- Select Private to keep the request from displaying in the Home view (where others can see the request) or select Anonymous to prevent your identification from processing with the service request. You can select one or both.
- Click Submit.
- Select Accept to confirm points received.
- Flags may be viewed in your Profile.