$28.2 Million in Other ARPA Funds
Public Health Infrastructure (PHI) Grant - $25.5 Million
The Public Health Infrastructure Grant funds the following components:
The intent of the Workforce component is to reinforce and expand the public health workforce by making improvements in the areas of:
- Hiring, retaining, supporting, and training the workforce
- Strengthening relevant workforce planning systems, processes, and policies
- Foundational Capabilities
The intent of the Foundational Capabilities Component is to:
- Strengthen recipients' overall systems, processes, and policies
- Ensure a strong core infrastructure needed to protect health and provide fair opportunities for all
Public Health Workforce Grant – $1.75 Million
Supports expansion to workforce capacity for better response to future infectious disease outbreaks and public health emergencies. This program aims to establish, expand, train and sustain the public health workforce to support COVID-19 prevention, preparedness, response and recovery initiatives.
STD HIV Intervention - $939.4 Thousand
Supports outbreak response by expanding and enhancing frontline staff.